Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ohio Bowhunter
March 29, 2024, 05:11:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Got a Hunting related business?  Advertise here for free.  Yes we said FREE.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bowtect 2007 Compounds

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bowtect 2007 Compounds  (Read 356 times)
OBH
Administrator

« on: December 10, 2006, 09:46:31 am »

2007 Bowtech Guardian
That's not a fork in the riser, it's a brand-new branch in compound bow evolution.  Bowtech's Center-Pivot™ Technology has practically created a whole new species of compound bows.  If you have never shot an 86% Efficient, Zero-Recoil, 329 FPS, Deflex riser bow before....there's a good reason.  It's never before existed.  You won't ever have to choose between forgiveness and high-performance again.  And you won't believe how recoil-free this bow is.  If it weren't for the arrow leaving the bow, you would hardly know it had fired.  That's how quiet and recoil-free this bow is.  Simply incredible!!!

2007 Bowtech Commander
That's not a fork in the riser, it's a brand-new branch in compound bow evolution.  Bowtech's Center-Pivot™ Technology has practically created a whole new species of compound bows.  The big-brother to the new Bowtech Guardian, the longer A2A Commander is guaranteed to make it's presence known on the 3D circuits.  The Commander is possibly one of the most forgiving bows ever designed.  But you don't have to sacrifice performance to get it.  The Deflex Riser Commander still SMOKES at 318 FPS and without a breath a recoil.   
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lungbuster

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 08:43:49 am »

The center pviot design looks cool.  I think I will have to shoot one before I would just go out and buy one. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum